Fashion is under style. The function of fashion, other than self expression, is commerce. Well, entertainment also is one. Human beings are just perennially bored, that we want something different or new to go with the passage of time. Other than that, we're pretty much okay with sheepskin, although of course we won't be because we are human beings. I am dedicating my blog to fashion and style. I should say I love fashion as I do love style, but there is something about fashion, the world of fashion and its industry, that is noisy, ADD if you ask me, and quite annoying. That is not why I love fashion. I love fashion in its most sublime, serene application. Fashion that is under style that is under beauty. Fashion that helps us experiment how much we can play up what we got to look more aesthetically-balanced, appealing, evolved. I hope we all get there.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
- Name: Alembong
- Fashion is under style. The function of fashion, o...
- I remember that time in the lobby. They would ga...
- What sad news to hear especially that I'm a follo...
- Happy Hearts
- This is what online gives you. The nerve to even b...
- I'm going to NVAR tomorrow for a four-hour zzzzz...
- Ano na naman tong gimmick dito? Salamat makaka gal...
- It’s Christmas. I hope y’all are ready for the fes...
- I've got the blues. Just look at this weather, it'...
- Give Books for Gifts I remember one colleague’s...
- February 2001
- March 2001
- April 2001
- May 2001
- June 2001
- September 2001
- October 2001
- November 2001
- December 2001
- January 2002
- January 2004
- February 2004
- March 2004
- February 2008